Crowns complete your smile
A crown is a cap used where part of a tooth remains. The crown sits on the foundation of the existing tooth, repairing both the form and functionality of your tooth, for a stronger bite and a more confident smile.
The benefits of a crown
Crowns are often used following root canal treatment, where the structure of the tooth may be weakened. The crown is fixed permanently to the remaining tooth, giving it a far greater structural strength and reducing the risk of further damage.
Crowns can also be used cosmetically, to replace chipped or broken parts of a tooth, or to straighten the appearance of your teeth and are carefully chosen to seamlessly match the existing tooth. Crowns are:
- Usually made of porcelain or ceramic
- At Baycliff you can have state of the art crowns made, such as Zircona or IPS Emax crowns, made with CAD CAM technology
- Occasionally made of gold or other metals
- A simple, long lasting solution
- Quick and easy to fit
- Indistinguishable from your other teeth
- Used to correct a range of problems
- An affordable alternative
Dental crowns from Baycliff will improve your smile in so many ways, rebuilding broken or decayed teeth and creating a straighter, fuller smile that will restore your confidence.
We can offer a range of crowns and crown materials to suit your budget and your individual style, from simple reconstruction work to complete cosmetic enhancements. Call us, or call in, to discuss how crowns could help you to find the smile you’ve been searching for.