At Baycliff, we put our patients first at all times, ensuring they feel confident and cared for from the moment they make their first appointment, until their treatment is complete. We’re here for a lifetime of regular care and check-ups, with dedicated treatment coordinators to look after you every step of the way.
Baycliff has two appointed Treatment Coordinating Officers (TCOs), Sophie Haddley and Samantha Lenehan. They are the link between you and your busy dentist. TCOs are here to help, with a range of services including:
- Answering your queries by phone or in person
- Taking time to chat with you about your treatment
- Delivering professional advice
- Offering reassurance for nervous patients
- Explaining your treatment in detail so you understand
- Discussing finance options to pay for major treatment
- Make your experience with us a positive one
Communicating with you
Your TCO is always just a phone call away to answer your questions and talk through your treatment when your dentist is busy. They are here to make you feel like a valued client and not just another appointment in the diary. Remember, there’s no such thing as a silly question, and our TCOs are available whenever your need them to give you the answers you need.
As well as answering your calls, your TCO will keep in touch with you, giving you a courtesy call following treatment and a quick call to remind you when follow-ups or check-ups are due.
Our TCOs aim to make every client feel special and valued and to show how much every member of the Baycliff Dental Surgery cares about you and your oral health.