Dentistry for life
Excellent oral health should start in childhood and continue for a lifetime. At Baycliff we offer a complete range of dental care, from preventative treatments for children, through regular check-ups and hygiene visits, to treatments that will help to keep your teeth looking great long into your retirement years.
Maintaining oral health
Regular, six monthly check-ups are essential to maintain oral health and spot any potential problems before they have a chance to cause damage and decay.
However, we know from experience that this does not always happen, and so we also offer a full range of remedial services too, to correct issues that have perhaps been ignored for a little too long.
- Check-ups and deep cleaning – to prevent problems occurring
- Fillings – to stop decay in its tracks
- Root canal surgery – for advanced tooth decay
- Extractions – where teeth cannot be saved
- Crowns, bridges, veneers and dentures – to repair and replace teeth
- Implants – a long term solution to tooth replacement
Cost effective care
We aim to provide a complete range of dental treatments, including the very latest advances in oral care, to give you the widest possible choice.
From affordable answers for clients on a budget, to state of the art solutions that are an investment for life, we can help you find, and fund, the most appropriate treatment for you.
Talk to our friendly team about the options available to you today, and ask about our affordable finance plans to help spread the cost.